Thank You, and Happy New Year!

mendel

Reaction score
As the year close out, I wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year. In addition, I wanted to thank this community for accepting me without hesitation a few months ago.

Although for a lot of people, the Internet is somethig to joke about, I am incredible happy and thankful that it has allowed me to become a member of such a positive and meaningful community. I appreciate every one of you that has taken the time to answer my questions and educate me about the Ukulele. A few people have gone above and beyond to teach me and have become my UU friends. I appreciate everythig you have done.

As we move into 2011, I hope that I am able to improve enough to pay it forward. Be well, and enjoy your new year!!!

Mendel

and a safe, healthy and happy New Year to you mendel. We have all enjoyed your contributions on the forums and I agree, it's a wonderful community. Keep your uke close at hand and take care of that gorgeous little fellow of yours brother!

Happy New Year to you, and may it be peaceful and prosperous.

I agree with you Mendel.. This is such a great community.. Happy New year!! Just watched the ball drop with the kids...

Happy New Year everybody. I've got to congratulate you all - and especially the moderators who work so hard to keep this place what it is. I have been a member of many forums, and even run a couple, and I have never seen one as civil as this. That's especially special (can I say that?) when you realize that we musicians by and large tend to have...um...healthy egos. :)

Here's to twelve more months of the same!

John

Thanks to the entire UU community for making this a better year than it would have been without it for me. I really do appreciate it.
Happy New Year to all of you.

Aloha Mendel and all ,
Happy New Year to all and may we all improve our ukulele skills in the New Year....and be prosperous, healthy, and have much happiness... thank you everybody for making UU the best forum ever!! MM Stan

Im like mendal joined a couple of months ago and this is such a great community. Thank you everyone and happy new year.

Ditto to everything you all have said. Thanks Mendel for this thread and your eloquence. Another thank you to the moderators because I too have been on other forums and I am contunuely blown away at how kind, supportive and generous UU is.

Happy New Year Everyone! Roxhum

Happy New Year Mendel! I agree about this thread and your eloquence. All the best in the New Year to you and all of the UU community.

Top Bottom