First ever ukulele videos.

bartmaniac

Reaction score
My wife just bought me my first ukulele ever for Christmas, and I haven't put it down. Here's a couple of short videos of me having a good time! Happy New Year!!
Bart

and

Aloha Bart,
That was nice..enjoyed you mini jam...thanks for sharing....Have fun and enjoy...Love your Luna sounds...Happy strumming and Happy New Year too!! MM Stan..

Aloha Bart, congrtatulations on the uke . Thanks for sharing & Happy New Year!

Congratulations on the new uke! you have stringed instrument skills, what else do you play?
Nice playing BTW.
DAP

Thanks DAP, and yeah, you're correct. I've been playing guitar now for the majority of my life. With the Ukelele I really have found an instrument that caters to my natural style of playing which is a heavy portion of finger picking with chunky rhythmic strumming...I took classical for a few years and then swithced to electric guitar, where I focused mainly on jazzy/bluesish lead playing. But I'm a sucker for most music..bluegrass, soul, punk, reggae....whatever as long as it's not overproduced and original.

Congratulations on the new uke! you have stringed instrument skills, what else do you play?
Nice playing BTW.
DAP

Top Bottom