The Barnkickers on TV!

That's great, Steve. You guys are top notch musicians. I still can't get over Amanda's voice...utterly stunning.

My wife, daughter, and I were out tooling around today, hitting up Lowe's and such and The Barnkickers were in the CD player for traveling enjoyment. You two did a great job yesterday with Lil' Rev, I really enjoyed the show. See you again soon.

Aloha Steve,
Thanks for the heads up on this one,,,wish I could watch but we don't have that channel here in Hawaii....don't suppose it will be on line??? shucks....Stan
Happy Holidays and Happy Strummings....

Congratulations Steve. Hope all goes well for you tomorrow...can you divulge what song (s) you'll be playing? Wish we could watch from here...

Congratulations Steve. Hope all goes well for you tomorrow...can you divulge what song (s) you'll be playing? Wish we could watch from here...

Thanks! We'll be playing "One Less Tear" and "Viper Drag" which is a song we have recorded for our next CD. I'll be playing my LoPrinzi uke and we will be backed up by upright and snare drum.

- Steve

Thanks! We'll be playing "One Less Tear" and "Viper Drag" which is a song we have recorded for our next CD. I'll be playing my LoPrinzi uke and we will be backed up by upright and snare drum.

- Steve
Darn...am I going to miss that one...is anyone going to video that...we're all intrested to see this one!!! I hope so!!!! MM Stan

Here's a link to where you can watch the performances and interview from today's TV program: click here!. During the interview we talk a bit about the ukulele and they show a closeup of my LoPrinzi concert. The sound you hear during the performances is direct from the ukulele's MiSi pickup.

- Steve

So throw the link out again for the Asperger's CD if you wouldn't mind Steve...as a science teacher, I have a soft spot for Asperger kids (and call a handful of them my favorite students).
Great stuff- TV and all that!
Excellent vids.

Lovely, lovely stuff Steve and Amanda. Congratulations guys! Great and well deserved recognition. You did the uke community proud!!! :)

Top Bottom