question to kala owners

aven

Reaction score
i just got my ka-st, complete with case delivered. to those that got their kalas with a case, did it come with a shoulder strap?

i only ask because mine did not and would've come in handy as i'll be taking it on a flight in a few days. was planning to have it on my shoulders as my hands will already be full.

a friend of mine who has the ka-t and came with the same exact case came with a shoulder strap so i'm just wondering if i got a little shafted here.

lol false alarm. in the case is a little secret door, AND IT OPENS

ding ding ding

if i'm not mistaken, there should be 2 straps. i know mine did.

for the longest time i had mine wrong... i had one strap on the backpack strap part, and another on the side strap part and tried to wear it like a backpack... and i noticed it was damned uncomfortable... then i put both of them on the back pack part and it works... -1 points for me being dumb.

...i had one strap on the backpack strap part, and another on the side strap part and tried to wear it like a backpack...
I have to agree with deach here, this thread is a joy to behold. Secret compartments, intricate shoulder strap positioning... I smell a cult in the making ;)

Top Bottom