Bare Necessities

H

Hippie Dribble

hi everyone

I recorded a version of "Bare Necessities" this morning, from the 1967 Walt Disney film, "The Jungle Book".

After several hours battling technology and my own computer illiteracy, I managed to up load it to you tube. It's my first time doing a video.

I hope you make it to the end! :eek:

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjHN4tNKVdY

I like the song cause it's a lovely message reminding us all to keep things simple. Thanks for watching! ( And thanks to fitncrafty and Stan for the beanie :) )

Blessings all!

Aloha Bruddah Jon,
WOW....blown away with your talent...man!! awesome playing, voice, and video....I had to watch it twice...Thanks for sharing, your friend, MM Stan

Smashing job on this one. Keep 'em coming.

Nice Job Brudda' I like it alot!

So glad that you got your channel going! Awesome, thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Love it eugene... You are talented.. Keep em coming! I subscribed and will be watching for more!!

Great job, great voice, great vibe. Love it!

Great job, sah!

One of my favorite songs of all time, sung VERY well and played very well.

What's not to like? *grin*

Excellent! Your singing and playing were both great, and the Mya-Moe sounds awesome! Keep them coming!

Way to bust out a first video! you are awesome, extremely well played and a great voice. Thanks for the first, what's next?:)
DAP

Great first video, Top Stuff.. Nicely played and Sung sir..

Just wanted to say thanks so much everyone for your kind words. I REALLY appreciate it.

It's very scary to record stuff in such a public way. Nerve-wracking actually, but you guys are awesome. :)

Aloha Eugene,
Shaka Brah! Excellent rendition, playing and singing. I'm very impressed.....keep it coming.....
Now I can put a face to my friend from down under.

Awesome! This is one of my favorite songs, and the scene it's from in "The Jungle Book" is the best one in the movie. I've probably seen every ukulele version of this song that's posted on Youtube, and yours is the best!

Awesome! This is one of my favorite songs, and the scene it's from in "The Jungle Book" is the best one in the movie. I've probably seen every ukulele version of this song that's posted on Youtube, and yours is the best!

wow! Thanks so much MiG-19! :) It's one of my favorite Disney songs too, and there sure are lots to pick from. Missed this before but I really appreciate your post. Cheers!!!
And thanks everyone who took time to comment :eek:

Top Bottom