DOA girls vs. Final Fantasy girls

I saw this before the AMV contest in the Nokia Theatre during AX and was blown away!!! As soon as I got home, I found the vid and watched it again. Not as satisfying as the big screen, but still amazes. Now for you Tecmo and Square Enix fans, I present you with Dead Fantasy 1 & 2. Hope you guys enjoy. Oh and while your at it, what characters are better? Tecmo or Square Enix? Vote Now!

Although ninjas are very tempting I had to choose square because of Kingdom Hearts. Disney is just too deeply engrained in my brain for me to be unfaithful to it.:D

My brother actually showed me those videos before the AX, but seeing it on that big screen was a bit more satisfying:rofl:

I thought that the 3rd installment was going to finally be released cause it's showing at the AX, what better an event? and in the Nokia theater nonetheless! but my heart was played upon once again......:(

anywho, just wondering, what did you vote for best of show at the contest (if you did vote)?

The yaoi haruhi one was very tempting due to the funniness and all, but I had to choose the KH one because I haven't seen a kingdom hearts vid that good in a while.

OHH AWESOME!!!! Another KH fan that's a uke player and goes to AX. I was conflicted between that one Drama that had James Blunt (was very sad),that Yaoi Haruhi one (was hilarious!!!), and that Gurren Lagan Mulan one (this one got beat out by Haruhi though.)

Srry to say but I've seen better KH vids but the music did match the moment.

really!? kairi is like 13. cmon, its a little weird. the doa girls have their own "sexed up" video game. they are icons, and kairi is too young for me to be playing with in a bikini

To straighten things out Kaneohe, Kairi is actually 16 or 17 and it's not about the age, it's about the battle between two companies, and where'd you get the idea of Kairi in a bikini?

Last edited:
Haven't played too many Tecmo games, but I've played lots of Final Fantasy, so Square-Enix gets my vote.

Oh geez. This fight is a little unfair, don't you think? I mean, the FF girls fight god-like beings with magical powers, and the DoA girls play volleyball. lol they did a good job of giving them extra abilities in the vid tho. But if they were straight out of the game, FF would win fo' shur.

Not saying I don't like DoA - it's one of my favorite fighting games. I'm just saying FF and DoA are kind of incomparable.

Last edited:
Oh geez. This fight is a little unfair, don't you think? I mean, the FF girls fight god-like beings with magical powers, and the DoA girls play volleyball.

actually, the DOA girls fought Tengu.

but they sure can play some volleyball...

Top Bottom