returning to the day job

hi Mickey

fantastic news mate. You must be feeling much stronger, eh. That's awesome. And we all can't wait for the next instalment of "Ukulele Player".

Oh, and about wishing you luck...got that covered brother. We'll be praying for you!!!

Best wishes to you and your family for a productive and healthy 2011. :)

That is great news, where do I find the magazine? Don't try and do too much too soon. Best wishes for the continuing recovery.

Aloha Micky,
Glad to hear that you're improving and doing well....I hope 2011 and the years ahead will be healthy ones...Take Care and Good Luck!! Best Wishes!! MM Stan

That is great Pippin. I bet going back to work has never felt go good.

Glad to hear and hope you have a great 2011.

Great to hear you're up and about! Good luck, sir. Looking forward to the next issue.

Great news! I'm glad you're feeling strong enough to resume regular activities. Try not to do too much too soon!

That is great news, where do I find the magazine? Don't try and do too much too soon. Best wishes for the continuing recovery.

http://www.tricornpublications.com/uke_player.htm

All the issues are pdf files. By clicking on the link for each issue, you can read the issue on your computer or download it to your hard drive.

Good luck. Glad to hear you are doing better.

The day went well. I'm an inventory analyst in a major IT corporation by day. We have great medical benefits and I love the job, so, it felt really good being there.

Take it slowly, Mickey - be careful and don't overdo! I'm so happy for you that you get to go back to life as usual!

Woo-hoo! It's funny how a little spell in the hospital can make you really appreciate your job! I've been fortunate that almost every job I've had in adulthood is something I love, but even then you can kind of get down in the doldrums until that "enforced vacation" makes you realize how lucky you are to be able to get up every morning and head into the office!

It's also funny how a brush with death can make you less of a workaholic, though! LOL

Just don't overdo it!

John

Glad to hear you're doing much better, keeping you in my prayers!

Love the magazine, so good luck in getting the next issue online!

Been reading Uke Player magazine. Just checked out your blog - look forward to reading that too. Glad you're back.

Been reading Uke Player magazine. Just checked out your blog - look forward to reading that too. Glad you're back.

Thanks ADD. I am feeling much more like my old self again... energy levels are increasing and now I can start getting a lot more projects done at home.

Top Bottom