Because of the Ukulele, I...

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
The thread is simple. Just finish the sentence. I'll start.

Because of the ukulele, I met a girl named Zoe. I somehow tricked her into being my girlfriend.

Because of the Ukulele, I enjoy playing the Ukulele.

Because of the ukulele, I have turned my home into something resembling a small music store (and I love it!!)

Because of the ukulele I have really short fingernails and fingertip calluses on my left hand, and I am having a lot of fun.

I saw my baby smile.

Because of the ukulele, I have a positive outlook, and a more relaxed approach to life in this modern world.

Because of the ukulele I have seen kindness and caring between people who actually are strangers.
Because of the ukulele I have friends on the other side of the world and hopefully I will soon have many friends closer too.
Because of the ukulele I have always something to talk about
Because of the ukulele I have something that makes me smile and dance even when I want to kick and scream :)

Because of the ukulele, I am Broke, but happy :) Lozark

Because of the ukulele, the huge 15-year gap in my life that was music is now back in my hands

Because of the Ukulele, I was able to continue my love of playing music. I could no longer play guitar like I loved due to arthritis, but the ukulele was easier to play with the problem due to the smaller fretboard and less stressful stretch to form chords. It kept me playing when I thought it was over.

Because of the ukulele, I always carry a soprano harcase with me on flights.

Last edited:
Because of the ukulele, I played and sang in a group for the residents at an assisted living center.

Because of the ukulele, I have a physical manifestation of the place that I love (Hawaii).

Top Bottom