mendel

Reaction score
Wow. I've been here for about 3 months and I am a senior member now. I have to admit, I feel significantly more important as a result. I feel like I should get a certificate or something.

I know this sounds sarcastic, but I'm being serious. I love this place!

Congratulations, It's a great community to be a part of.
DAP

I am pleased that you feel more important. I felt like a mistake had been made. I was/am still a novice player. I also wondered how they knew my age? Ha ha

Roxhum

Congrats on your Senior Member status.

Being a Senior member carries some pretty significant responsibilities. People will look up to you for guidance and you must not let them down.

Congrats Mendel! Feels good to be part of the UU family, doesn't it? Warm fuzzys to you.

All joking aside, it does feel somehow that it is my duty to somehow be a contributing member to this group because of all the super help people have offered. I wouldn't understand it unless I have been the lucky recipient of so much help! Thanks everyone.

Aloha Mendel,
The senior uker benefits here are soo great....you get to contribute and assist others...Have Fun and enjoy!! Happy Strummings! MM Stan

I'm wondering if UU has better retirement benefits than my job? You know, for when I hit "Decrepit Old Geezer Member" status.

Heh, heh. I'm in the same boat - I think maybe it means I "talk" too much.
:biglaugh:

John

Well, here in South Florida, I am a teacher. Today, Rick Scott was sworn in as governor... I am sure that even zero benefits from UU will be better than my pension once the guy is finished...

Mendel- I only know you through the Underground Forum, but you need to bottle your enthusiasm and sell it man!
Anyway- from one teacher to another (no sarcasm intended at all)
diploma-generator.php

Cheers- welcome, and keep that enthusiasm rolling man- it will make a lot more than one Ukulele player I am certain...totally contagious ;)

That is 10 different kinds of awesome!!!!! I'm printing that certificate and hanging it in my classroom. Thanks so much for the smile!!! My son is teething, so my wife and I are on edge tonight. I needed this!!!

Top Bottom