My local ukulele group

bluesuke

Reaction score
This is a picture of the Ukulaneys. we meet every month and play music for a few hours. the picture was from are last meeting.
Ukulaneysgroup772072dpi-1.jpg

Right, that one really stands out. Very unorthodox way of holding it as well. Looks like a lot of noise when everybody starts wailing at once! The lady on the right sitting has a nice Fluke as well, very cute beach scene. Can't remember seeing that anywhere either.

/couldn't let the brave kid in the middle go unnoticed ;)

He calls it a dead flea his friend isn't a uke player so when he painted it is upside down when you play it

He calls it a dead flea his friend isn't a uke player so when he painted it is upside down when you play it

It's right side up to him when he plays it though.

What a fun looking group! :) Man, I wish we had something like that here in the Inland Empire, So Cal.

damn my being in southern IL... there are probably 15 ukuleles in like a 100 mile radius of me... and most of those are in stores... it makes me a sad panda.

hey bluesuke, where in oregon do you meet? i sent my mother an ukulele a couple years back, but she has not been able to connect with a group to learn with -- she's in Bend.

Looks like a fun group!

Hey, it's Brook Adams!

Hey man, I just wanted to thank you for your great website. A friend of mine turned me on to uke back in high school and showed me your website, it really got me into the uke and helped me get familiar with uke music and the versatility of the instrument. Thanks! Recently found UU so now it's kind of a trip seeing all the ukulele celebrities here haha

Everybody check out this guy's site, it's great. brookadams.com

Last edited:
Hey Bluesuke,
Which one are you?

awesome picture! Hmmm maybe we need to head up to the pacific northwest next...

I too am wondering where you guys meet. I a up here in Oregon as well. I was sitting back and admiring the Ukes and I noticed a green Uke with a yellow "O" painted in the middle. Hmmm that looks like an "Oregon" uke.

Top Bottom