Moonpie in the sky- Ukulele original

Thanks for that, loved it!

Liked the title editing, looked professional.
Liked the song, you write with feeling, and the imagery!
Loved your voice! you sing with feeling and together with a song like that, well... it's awesome - just my thing.

Edit: Can I just add that I checked your Youtube and noticed one of your influences is Jolie Holland so I checked her out and well, her latest CD, M. Ward is on it (guitars, bass and producer).. He's my favourite guitarist and musician of recent years. I love little coincidences like that, made my day (easily pleased, eh?)

Last edited:
Thanks you guys! Such nice compliments! I love this mic! So cute! Uke power!

Hey I really like M Ward and that is so cool he collaborated with Jolie Holland! Crazy! He has such an earthy vibe... Love it! Thanks for letting me know!

Thanks for that, loved it!

Liked the title editing, looked professional.
Liked the song, you write with feeling, and the imagery!
Loved your voice! you sing with feeling and together with a song like that, well... it's awesome - just my thing.

Edit: Can I just add that I checked your Youtube and noticed one of your influences is Jolie Holland so I checked her out and well, her latest CD, M. Ward is on it (guitars, bass and producer).. He's my favourite guitarist and musician of recent years. I love little coincidences like that, made my day (easily pleased, eh?)

Aloha Katie,
That was sweet and beautiful....nice voice you have and nice playing...I like the song, very creative..Thanks for sharing...I hope you had a wonderful Holidays...and Have a Happy New Year..Thanks for sharing!
Happy Strummings..Your Friend, Stan

I agree with everyone else.. very nicely done.. love your atmosphere and your big microphone! Great job! and thanks for sharing it!

IT just came into my head! I have heard it before but not sure where

Just out of curiosity, how did the word 'Moonpie' come about? :)

Also, very nicely done :)

That was really cool, kind of a "blue" feel. It's always a treat to hear you perform.
My critique would be more volume from that nice shiney mic,
Thanks,
DAP

Hey DAP
Thanks! Yeah, I have not quite worked it out yet... Maybe on the wrong setting, Im not sure... More tinkering to do!
That was really cool, kind of a "blue" feel. It's always a treat to hear you perform.
My critique would be more volume from that nice shiney mic,
Thanks,
DAP

Top Bottom