WTB or Trade: Boat Paddle Ukulele

ukuDaily

Reaction score
I have been nosing around on eBay for an interesting ukulele and was instantly struck by the looks of the Boat Paddle brand ukuleles. Sadly, I think they are a bit out of my price range new. As they are a bit quirky, I thought someone might have one in their collection that is not getting enough play-time and they may be interested in selling it.

I will listen to all offers, but I am really looking for a concert and am really interested in their concert travel.

Give me a shout if you can help me out.

I did see a boat paddle on eBay yesterday. I think that's the first one I've seen there.

John

You don't see many BP for re-sale. Every time I think what ukes to sell, my boat paddle is always a keeper.
The travel concert that Jerry has for sale on ebay seems like pretty good deal.
But, that is new model, so it would be nice to hear a sound sample before buying.

Yes, I have been contemplating the travel uke he has out there, but I am a bit anxious about the sound the design will generate (and about the $400 shipped). I am going to send them off a message and see if they have any sound samples.

I have been looking longingly at the concert M style that's been on ebay for a couple weeks. I'd love to try a walnut uke...

Top Bottom