please help

jaysonestrada

Reaction score
many people say i have a good voice when i sing but the only problem is that my voice is to soft can anyone give me tips or advice to make my voice more louder please :(

Hi, I can't help advice you on how to make your voice sound louder. I am sure there are all sorts of tricks on how to project your voice. I hope someone here will be able to help you out.
Roxhum

Try singing with your Diaphram. Basically , When you breathe your breathing with your diaphram (Stomach Part). Dont inhale air from your chest. Inhale from your stomach part of your body. Think of it as an upside - down ice cream cone. The bottom / or wider part being your diaphram, and the small / or small part (Top) Being your throat. Hope this helps :)

You cant improve and polish your self in this way.Ultimately you have to join a professional coach for this so step ahead and get a music teacher .Who will teach you and polish you.It is not only a self practice game.

Aloha Jayson,
What I've learn on how to project your voice is to imagine you are singing to a person that is far away from you or at the back of the crowd. Singing is like anything else you learn, the more you do it, the better you get. Sing in the shower, normally good accoustics in there, and try to project your voice so people outside the bathroom can hear you, but don't sing in a shouting manner. A voice coach can help, or in my case the church choir leader.
I hope this helps a little...........................BO......................

Jingles

Practice will make your voice. If you really want to become a singer then you have to join the professional classes. Do practice of your breath control. Pay full attention on your diet.

Why you are complaining about your voice even soft voice is very nice!! But still if you want you can do gargling with water and salt daily. How old are you? Because many times after the age of 18 voice get mold and become loud so don't worry!!

Top Bottom