kalei gamiao wow!

raecarter

Reaction score
Wow! Every time I see something like that it makes me want to burn all my instruments and take up kazoo. At least he's not nine years old or something! :)

John

very nice. Incredible actually!

Gave me goosebumps. Love that the uke can sound so full! He plays amazing... now I need to learn to do that!
Cheers,
Skottoman

Just spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out what he was doing. I think I have some of the chords/picking down, but its quite difficult to see sometimes.

I was surprised though that I was able to get a small resemblance of the first part of the song going.

Now my hand hurts. :)
Cheers,
Skottoman

I always end up thinking, "How many MORE amazing players are there that I've never heard of?" Thanks. Feel free to share more people. I only just discovered the Langley Ukulele Ensemble... and Taimane Gardner.

What a rogue and peasant slave am I...

Gotta bring this back as I've been working on it for a while. While nowhere close to his skills, this is pretty good for me.

It's a little modified in arrangement, but is the best I can do until I get better.
Cheers,
Skottoman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_U-CAAJRbw

Skottoman,

Thanks for the video, sounds very nice.

This may be something I sit down and learn. I used youtube to figure out Blue Roses Falling and have been tinkering with Going to California, but I am losing interest learning that one.

Kiss From a Rose looks doable, so I appreciate the good view of the fingering and chords. I have never liked learning from a tab, even when I played a lot of guitar, so the video really helps.

John

Gotta bring this back as I've been working on it for a while. While nowhere close to his skills, this is pretty good for me.

It's a little modified in arrangement, but is the best I can do until I get better.
Cheers,
Skottoman
Cheers to you very nice!
DAP

Top Bottom