Two Ukes maybe for sale (depends on Harley Davidson)

haolejohn

Reaction score
Mods if you feel that this thread should be closed go ahead and close it.
I have been given a great deal on a new motorcycle but I need to get some down payment money.

I'm not sure if I am going to sell a uke yet but I want to gauge interest. I could go to ebay but I don't buy very often on ebay so my number is very low. plus I'd like to offer the uke(s) here first.

If I sell a uke it'll be either my newest acquisition an Ana'ole solid koa/spruce top for a very nice price.

or my KoAloha Tenor Sceptre with crown bridge (really don't want to but i know it is a desirable instrument).

I know we are supposed to list price but I'm not sure if I am going to sell either. I may not want the bike after I go try it out but I want DP money if I decide to do it.

So if you are interested in either uke, you can post comments here or PM me for more information. If you really want it, and I really want the bike, I'll sell it. I am basically making a waiting list.

Here is the sceptre:
attachment.php

and the ana'ole:
162668_464784135207_593995207_5686230_7026879_n.jpg

DIBS ON THE SCEPTER.

That is all.

John, What model HD are you looking at buying?

John, What model HD are you looking at buying?

I'm looking at touring ones. I'm gonna go used but right now mileage is holding me back. the bike I want has high mileage. Road King, electric glide with detachable trunk are the main ones. I'm looking at Earl Small's in Cartersville and Marietta.
I currently ride a Street Bob but I want a little more comfort but I'm trying to keep my payments the same.

Don't sell something you'll regret, John...

Is your wife gonna let you keep riding after you become a Poppa? Think hard, Eller. Think hard.

Top Bottom