My case came in today!

KelikeaPela

Reaction score
And I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!! Until I realized that what my dad doesn't know (he ordered the case) is that not all ukulele's are shaped the same way! It barely fits! I honestly almost had a mini breakdown. But then I thought about it and the more I use my case, taking 'Kaze to and from everywhere and anywhere, the more the padding will wear down. So then I took a deep breath and realized that maybe, to prevent further freakouts, I shouldn't put as much sugar in my tea.
But anyway, the only thing I'm waiting for at the moment are my felt picks. I cannot, and I mean CANNOT pick with my fingers to save my life. I keep my nails painted too much and it chips the paint. (which leads to more mini breakdowns. Just kidding :D)
Does anyone else use felt picks? And if so, do you have any preferences?

My wife insisted for quite a while that she was a picker. SHe used the felt until I got her these, which were way better (more control, thinner, faster, brighter)...but of course, she eventually moved to using her fingers.

I prefer the little wedgie rubbers to the felt picks. But I always throw them down in frustration and use my fingers anyway.
Roxhum

Aloha Chelsea,
I'd rather have a tight fitting case than a really loose one...keeps the uke from banging arouund inside....as for picks, I rather use my nails, should get better with them and practice...have you tied those
thumb picks...for starters, have you ever tried using the corner of a credit card or those plastic introductory plastic cards they send you(like the second one better)...he he something different...but fun
Have Fun and Enjoy..Happy strummings...Not sure if I welcomed you to the forums, but Welcome girl!! MM Stan

Top Bottom