The Wizard of Oz

hoosierhiver

Reaction score
I sometimes have crazy ideas that crack me up,this one I've got to throw out here.Yesterday I was daydreaming about a ukulele version of the Wizard of Oz with all the parts done by us ukulele kooks.I picture a 16 part youtube mini-series.Open call for casting suggestions,I only ask that Khillbilly Caldera be considered for the part of the flying monkeys.

I love this idea! Was this really a daydream? Or was it a moonshine/pbr induced vision? Either way i like it. Would it just be the music covered uke style? or the whole damn production? Long distance? or shot in Indiana? If it's long distance....I want in!!!:D

I think it could all be done long distance with good editing.Even a black and white beginning from imovie.The main characters would have the license to cover or change the tunes from the movie.So who's gonna play Dorothy?

I dont remember which character sang "If I Only Had a Brain". But that tune is perfect for me! I think I could really play that from the heart.

Russ might end up as the director/producer,what ya think Russ?:worship:

haha, i think have nary the talent or skills to accomplish something of this scale. i suck at editing. i will however help you out in anyway possible to get this project going. if only for the line-producer credits.:D or key-grip. or best boy. or any of those other titles at the end of a film that i have no idea about.:confused:

haha, i think have nary the talent or skills to accomplish something of this scale. i suck at editing. i will however help you out in anyway possible to get this project going. if only for the line-producer credits.:D or key-grip. or best boy. or any of those other titles at the end of a film that i have no idea about.:confused:

I think "fluffer" is the title you were looking for.

...deach FTMFW! where do you come up with all this?

im the lion cuz im big and hairy.

:D

jk this is a pretty sweet idea!

I guess I could put my film degree to use for a change. But It is hoosierhiver's brain child. I'm not sure I have my head around the whole concept. Plus, like Heather, I justs woke up. But let me know if i can help. (I think it CAN be done)

Top Bottom