Sunday Morning - Maroon 5 (Nikki2987 Cover)

Nikki2987

Reaction score

Hey all!

It's #MusicFriday!

Please tweet / share the video if you like it :)

Got any song suggestions for me? Feel free to leave it in the comments here or on the video itself and I'll see it!
Thanks in advance!

<3 Nikki

Aloha NIcki,
I always enjoy your video's , great way to start out the morning...thanks for making them and Keep um coming...Happy strummings, MM Stan..

Aloha NIcki,
I always enjoy your video's , great way to start out the morning...thanks for making them and Keep um coming...Happy strummings, MM Stan..

Thanks Stan!! Have an awesome weekend! <3

Alright Nikki! Great as usual I like Maroon 5. The headband works in the video cuz you're so cute:) I'm curious, how you learn your covers. Do you look for the lead sheet or try figuring out the chords yourself? YOU are freaking awesome;D
DAP
"Landslide", either version. Dixie chickses or Stevie Nicks. I searcheded your site and either you've not posted it or I don't know how to search.
anyway, I totally can hear you on this:)

Last edited:
Alright Nikki! Great as usual I like Maroon 5. The headband works in the video cuz you're so cute:) I'm curious, how you learn your covers. Do you look for the lead sheet or try figuring out the chords yourself? YOU are freaking awesome;D
DAP
"Landslide", either version. Dixie chickses or Stevie Nicks. I searcheded your site and either you've not posted it or I don't know how to search.
anyway, I totally can hear you on this:)

LANDSLIDE!! Awesome suggestion! I like it :)

As for chords... let's just say I have ultimate-guitar.com bookmarked.
Thank you so much for the comment and suggestion!! <3

Top Bottom