national day song

messyhair

Reaction score
hi everyone, i think ive probably shared this video with you all before. one of my very first few videos with my ukulele and some percussion instruments
take a look at it again! cause its one of my first few videos i was quite proud of. :)

http://thisishome.sg/video.php?v=cB5dgEw4Y8w

ive entered it for a competition organized by my country's (singapore's) ministry of defence - they were organizing a competition for this song i was singing which happened to be a folk-like national day song favorite and asked me to submit my video for it

do take a look at it! if you like the way it was sung, or like the way the ukulele sounds inside, or how i put in all the percussion and the editing, do leave a vote (on the right side of the video in the link), i have some tough competition :) if not, do leave me some feedback on how i can improve!
thanks for reading!

thanks a lot!

Messyhair, You are very talented. Of course I voted for you:) Since you asked for feedback...your singing is great. Your playing is solid. Your percussion was cool (I have played drums and appreciate your excellent time keeping) the only thing about your performance that would drop it down a notch from being professional is reading as you play. Many of us do it. I've posted one video and yes I had to glance down at my lyrics:(. Overall, great!!!
DAP

Oh wow- this is swell! What a nice voice you have too...of course my vote has been entered.
You should be proud of it- it is lovely....

Thanks for the feedback! I will keep that in mind
its like a psychological crutch to look at the lyrics even though i know them like the back of my hand. haha
if you've enjoyed my video
do bookmark it to keep voting for me:) it runs till march and ive got keen competition :(

Top Bottom