Jake Shimabukuro LIVE in Kentucky!

kycenter

Reaction score
Anyone in or near Louisville, KY - you'll be interested to know that the amazing ukulele player Jake Shimabukuro will be playing at the Kentucky Center for Performing Arts on Friday, January 28th. If you've never seen this man play, please go to Youtube and type in his name. It won't be hard to find him, as some of his videos have MILLIONS of hits.

Please visit our website for more information. http://www.kentuckycenter.org/Kentucky-Center/10-11/Jake-Shimabukuro/6840#tab-show-information-link

This is a show you WON'T want to miss!

I'll be there. The Kentucky Center has agreed to let uke players jam in their bar after the concert. I'll post more details after I talk to them next week.

Well, it's an advertisement. But I wouldn't call it "spam". It's appropriate for the forum, only posted once, and the poster is upfront about being the Kentucky Center for the Arts.

I'm no moderator, but I don't mind this sort of post at all.

Of course, anyone on this forum who lives near Louisville already knows about the concert, so it's kind of a wasted effort. :)

JJ

I assure you this is not spam- I am a real, live actual employee of the KY Center and it's my job to look for ways to promote our shows. :) I'm not too familiar with the ukulele scene in Louisville so when I found this site I thought it would be a good way to get the word out to any ukulele enthusiasts in Louisville! And what Alan says about the ukulele jam in the bar after the show is true. It should be a fun night!

I assure you this is not spam- I am a real, live actual employee of the KY Center and it's my job to look for ways to promote our shows. :) I'm not too familiar with the ukulele scene in Louisville so when I found this site I thought it would be a good way to get the word out to any ukulele enthusiasts in Louisville! And what Alan says about the ukulele jam in the bar after the show is true. It should be a fun night!

Ok...cool!!!

Top Bottom