Youtube problem...

bartmaniac

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm having issues loading videos when I am on certain channels that I have subscribed to. For Instance, once I am on the page of the channel I subcribed to, the video links to the right of the viewer are seperated into two categories(usually). The uploads are at the top of the column and the favorites are at the bottom. At the bottom of the uploads there are the words "see all." If you click that, I assume, you should be able to see all of the uploads(videos) that the creator of said channel uploaded...but when I click it, nothing happens. And subsequently, I only have the option to see only a few videos. Anyone else have this problem?
Bart

So even though it says they've uploaded 100 vids, you can only see a few? Did you notice the "load more" button when you've scrolled to the bottom? That's what I see, anyway.

Yep, that's about it...except when I hit load more...nothing happens. sometimes it says "see more" but I am prompted with the "load more" as well. I'm just wondering if there is a problem with my browser setting, unfortunately, I'm an idiot with most of that stuff.
bart

So even though it says they've uploaded 100 vids, you can only see a few? Did you notice the "load more" button when you've scrolled to the bottom? That's what I see, anyway.

EDIT: Okay, so i just went to your channel...I see that you have 88 uploads, but i only see 3 videos. At the bottom of those videos it says "see all." I press, and nothing happens. Under that is other videos, favorites, I presume and it also says under it "see all." I press and press and nothing happens...

I'm a subscriber now...nice playing, sir!!

Last edited:
I think I know what's happening 'cause it fooled me the other day on Little6sters channel. Apparently a person can choose to group the videos in their channel into play lists - when you do that only one video in the playlist shows in the "uploads" section. When you click on that, it "zooms in" so that panel contains the videos in that play list. You have to back out to the original view of playlists to zoom into the next playlist, etc.

I knew little6ster had a ton of videos but only three were showing in her uploads - turned out all the videos were in those three playlists.

HTH,
John

Top Bottom