neeeeed heeeelp

uke142464

Reaction score
I'm looking into buying my next uke, right now I have a concert makala. I have 73 bucks and I'm hoping my parents will go halfsies with me on a new one. I was looking at the kala mahogany tenor http://www.ukes.com/kala-ukulele.html
anyone know anything about or can suggest another one?
also, at an open mic at a cafe, do I need to bring anything other than my ukulele (microphones, cables, etc.)?
all help is appreciated!!:D

are you going to be using the pickup?

wait and get more cash or wait for easter for a gift or something

tell your parents for easter you want a uke that you will help pay for.

i myself dont get gifts for easter but if you do then just wait for easter.

are you going to be using the pickup?

wait and get more cash or wait for easter for a gift or something

tell your parents for easter you want a uke that you will help pay for.

i myself dont get gifts for easter but if you do then just wait for easter.

LMAO!!!!! Easter?? Why Easter? lol, Groundhog's Day is sooner and everyone knows an ukulele is a traditional Groundhog's Day gift.

Eh deach, this holiday thing just might work out . . .

You shouldn't have to bring anything but your ukulele.

I think that paying the extra $40 or so for the Kala w/pick-up would probably be well worth it.

i own the kala KA-C the concert version of the tenor you are looking at. i believe its laminated mahagony... all in all its a good budget instument. good sound, extremely playable. there is nothing special, fairly bare-bones. but will most likely sound alot better than your makala... which is like the squire to kala's fender.

hope this helps.

Bassukuguy

i own the kala KA-C the concert version of the tenor you are looking at. i believe its laminated mahagony... all in all its a good budget instument. good sound, extremely playable. there is nothing special, fairly bare-bones. but will most likely sound alot better than your makala... which is like the squire to kala's fender.

hope this helps.

Bassukuguy

thats what I was looking for, and thats a perfect because I have a squire strat.. lol

I think Im gonna get the ukulele seeso has but with electrics, the lu21-te, he seems to like it a lot and its fairly cheap for an alright tenor with electrics

Me and my family have celebrated Groundhog's Day for years now. Just love it.

I figured, he's from PA, maybe he could convince his parents if Punxatawny Phil sees his shadow, he gets his uke 6 weeks early.

LMAO!!!!! Easter?? Why Easter? lol, Groundhog's Day is sooner and everyone knows an ukulele is a traditional Groundhog's Day gift.

groundhog's day? lmao - my birthday is on "horses birthday" 2nd of august... and yeah why easter lmao!!!

you could just celebrate that you have lived until September 2008 and tell ur parents to buy you an ukulele to celebrate, if not... christmas is good

groundhog's day? lmao - my birthday is on "horses birthday" 2nd of august... and yeah why easter lmao!!!

you could just celebrate that you have lived until September 2008 and tell ur parents to buy you an ukulele to celebrate, if not... christmas is good

well my birthday is october 1st so maybe I could get it then... Im thinking about getting the lu-21t seeso uses and slapping one of these on there http://www.stringsandbeyond.com/jopeacgupi.html
and the lu-21t is only $100 bucks and free shipping

well my birthday is october 1st so maybe I could get it then... Im thinking about getting the lu-21t seeso uses and slapping one of these on there http://www.stringsandbeyond.com/jopeacgupi.html
and the lu-21t is only $100 bucks and free shipping

aww shot bro thats a mean pick up. haha i need one :)

yeah seeso uses Lu-21T... its a good ukulele :D have you seen guting rip at it?

... i talk about guting to much haha

Top Bottom