Lost The eBay Auction of a Rally Banjo Uke

Papa Tom

Reaction score
I'm so bummed about sending back my Gold Tone banjolele that I'll do almost anything to feel better. Today, I noticed that there was a Rally DUB-2 banjo uke for which the bidding had only gone as high as $71 so I placed a bid on it and waited an hour and half for the auction to end. Of course, a few minutes before closing, the bidding went crazy and it sold to someone else for about $110. With $60 shipping, that's still a pretty good deal, if it's a decent instrument.

I haven't seen too many reviews of this uke, but it appears to be sufficient for me, a casual player. I can get the DUB-2 as a "Buy It Now" for about $220 (shipping included) so I'm debating whether to try to cash in my Amazon gift cards with a friend and just plunk down the cash.

Anybody have any additional comments about this particular uke?

Aloha Papa Tom,
Sorry about you losing the bidding...just be patient or you'll pay through your butt satisfying yourself...wait for the deals...Good Luck on that one....MM Stan

I was going to say that as well. Buying an unknown entity for $200 clams...that would by a nice old MayBell banjo uke easily

Top Bottom