New Little Bundle of Joy

Deli Korkmaz

Reaction score
Well, I finally did it, I got my first real ukulele, an Ohana CD-100G from Truetone music in Santa Monica, (who were just grand, very gracious and pleasant, no pressure). Within its first hour of ownership it had already given me 3 songs.

Ohanab.jpg

From the first moment I touched it last Monday, I think it chose me. It makes me think of the scene in Harry Potter where the kids are in the wand shop.

congratulations on the new uke! I hope you two spend many happy hours together!

Very cool, happy strumming.

Congrats. It's such a joy to be chosen by one's uke.

Aloha Deli,
Congrats girl, it looks like a beaut....have fun and enjoy.....when I first read the posting, I thought, gee somebody has a new baby...and you did!!!!Happy Strummings....MM Stan..

Aloha Deli, congratulations. Looks sweet, happy strumming.

Thank you for your congratulatios, everyone. @swervy jervy: You made me laugh! Yeah, we like that chair. My friend got it for us at a Goodwill. @Lori: Concert. I hope to be able to meet you soon at one of the area get togethers.

... @Lori: Concert. I hope to be able to meet you soon at one of the area get togethers.
Which get togethers do you go to? I am trying to visit all the local ones at least a couple of times, and new ones keep popping up. I am afraid NAMM this Sunday will force me to miss the Canogahana Players on the 16th. But I will be there on the 30th.
–Lori

Congrats play it in good health.

Top Bottom