Our recent TV appearance (with copious ukulele content)!

bassfiddlesteve

Reaction score
I've uploaded our recent TV appearance to youtube. During the interview, we talk about the ukulele as well as the Tampa Bay ukefest and the compilation CD we produced for the American Asperger's Association.

- Steve

This is great! Your Loprinzi looks and sounds great. Heck, EVERYTHING sounds great! And how cool to get to be on TV! Sweet!

That was wonderful! It looks like you had a great time. Thanks for posting it. Have your hits on YouTube and/or your website and/or cdbaby.com spiked since your appearance?

Aloha Steve,
Ahhh Steve, My all time favorite Barnkickers song.....for sure...WOW sounded so sweet as usual...gotta admit your daughter has that classic voice...Thank you for sharing...I appriciate it very much!! MM Stan.

That was wonderful! It looks like you had a great time. Thanks for posting it. Have your hits on YouTube and/or your website and/or cdbaby.com spiked since your appearance?

Well, after I watched this I bought "Up Before Noon" on iTunes (which I'd been MEANING to do for some time anyway!). I'm looking forward to listening to it!

simply fabulous, as is the Barnkicker's wont.

it's long been a songwriting goal of mine to write one of those tunes with the overlapping vocals. (I always think of them as Stephen Schwartz tunes as every one of his musicals has a number like that.) every time I hear One Less Tear it reminds me of my goal.

someday I may actually get there.

Thanks! We've gotten a bit more traffic as a result. Our video for "One Less Tear" was close to 200,000 views before my original youtube account got deleted and it will take a long time to get back to that number :(

- Steve

Good Stuff!

great video. Thank you for sharing :)

You guys are the coolest!!! Glad to see you guys on TV again! I need to get ahold of your youtube channel and get your music up on my shop TV (I have a TV that streams ukulele videos)!!! Anyone who has not checked out the Barnkickers... they are the best! Great people, great music!!!

Were those tv presenters as annoying as they seemed? Bet they can't do overlapping vocals like that. :)

Hey Steve,

that was AWESOME!!!!! Loved the performance. Great arrangement there with the brushes and the upright bass. Sweet as. You and Amanda sounded awesome together...shame they cut into the 2nd tune but "One Less Tear" was fabulous though. Congratulations. Hope things continue to go great for you guys. :)

Were those tv presenters as annoying as they seemed? Bet they can't do overlapping vocals like that. :)

They were actually super nice and Holly is the one who arrangemened for us to appear on the show. They were also very accomodating and reviewed the questions before the interview so they could highlight our recent projects and indicate where our music could be found.

- Steve

I guess it was the whole "Wow! People play ukulele!" thing that annoyed me, but I'll just have to remind myself they're broadcasting to a general audience and not a room full of musicians who don't mind hearing about news instruments. My bad. I was just being grumpy. :)

I wanted to post a Youtube vid of doubled vocals going wrong. Anyone ever watch A Mighty Wind? I'm thinking of the Skeletons of Quinto scene.

Top Bottom