Seahawks!

I'm sure the 12th Man had a big part in the victory.

I just had a feeling, didn't you, that an upset was in the air?

Go Hawks!

Thanks for the thread, Matt.

Give us a report after NAMM.

Keep uke'in',

Way to go Seahawks. Any bad day for Reggie Bush is a great day for this Trojan. I still love ya Pete -- even if around my house you are referred to as Pete "Isabutt" Carroll. Save me a seat on the bandwagon.

THis is where the playoffs need to be fixed. The Seahawks now get to play da bears while my Falcons get to play GB. The Packers scare me. But we did beat them once before so hopefully it is a W for the Birds.

Don't worry John. Both the Seahawks and Packers will go down this weekend. But it doesn't matter in the long run. Everyone will be fodder for the Pats.

Don't worry John. Both the Seahawks and Packers will go down this weekend. But it doesn't matter in the long run. Everyone will be fodder for the Pats.

I hope not! The Seahawks and Packers are the only teams I care about...the burden in living in a city without an NFL team. And as diehard a Red Sox fan as I am, I'm just not crazy about the Patriots.

i agree. Falcons look good but I think the Pats areon PED or something. But they can be beat.

Don't think any team can beat New England!

I hope not! The Seahawks and Packers are the only teams I care about...the burden in living in a city without an NFL team. And as diehard a Red Sox fan as I am, I'm just not crazy about the Patriots.

That's understandable Staci. Most of the country wants to see the Patriots lose. It's natural after a team has had a lot of succcess for a period of time. But get used to it. Belichick has managed to go from one of the oldest defenses in the league to one of the youngest, all while the team has remained strong. And they are getting better week by week.

Oh yeah. And in the upcoming draft, they have 2 first round picks, 2 second round picks, and two third round picks thanks to shrewd trades. As long as we have #12 behind center, they will be a team to be reckoned with.

That's understandable Staci. Most of the country wants to see the Patriots lose. It's natural after a team has had a lot of succcess for a period of time. But get used to it.

Well, I bear them no animosity. If the Packers and Seahawks don't make it, they would probably be my third (albeit dispassionate) pick. For the Sox if nothing else. But until then, I'm bandwagon jumping for my beloved Pete's Seattle boys. ;)

Top Bottom