Saddest Day of the Year

Ukuleleblues

Reaction score
Great News!

They say the saddest day of the year is January 19, the holidays are over the bills are coming in, but don't fret because it's only 67 days to the Southeastern Ukulele Festival on March 19. Check out the post in the Regional Get Together Forum.

Aloha Ukuleleblues,
Funny you say that, for me it is the best day of the year...hmm wonder why???? Yeah!! weeeeeeeeeeeeee MM Stan...
Hooray for us capricorns!!

Last edited:
January 19th can't be the saddest day...because it's my birthday and a "New Uke Day!" Well, it won't be sad for me anyway. =)

I heard it on some news show; Xmas is over, bills coming in, winter wearing on, stuff like that. I sure it was based on some "real" research and not sensationalism. I think they said this right after the blurb; "Tune in at 6 and find out if that headache you have is really cancer". Happy bday!!

Great News!

They say the saddest day of the year is January 19, the holidays are over the bills are coming in, but don't fret because it's only 67 days to the Southeastern Ukulele Festival on March 19. Check out the post in the Regional Get Together Forum.

Hey! January 19th is only SIXTEEN days from the Denver Ukulele Festival!

I heard it on some news show; Xmas is over, bills coming in, winter wearing on, stuff like that. I sure it was based on some "real" research and not sensationalism. I think they said this right after the blurb; "Tune in at 6 and find out if that headache you have is really cancer". Happy bday!!

I just love the way TV tries to dispense medical diagnosis. Mmmm, could be practicing with out a license???

Top Bottom