Help name a song

cMejilla

Reaction score
I've been fiddling around with writing up some of my own stuff for a bit but there's something I can't exactly figure out for one of the pieces...

and that's the name.

Anyone want to help me put a tag on this sucker?

Song here: Untitled

All input welcome. Thanks everybody.

First of all, big props on that one! So many images and thoughts came into my mind throughout the song. However, I have no idea what to name it. But I would have it relate to your ideas for the song, whether it be a person, place or thing.

So what, whens the cd coming out? LOLOLOL!

I've been fiddling around with writing up some of my own stuff for a bit but there's something I can't exactly figure out for one of the pieces...

and that's the name.

Anyone want to help me put a tag on this sucker?

Song here: Untitled

All input welcome. Thanks everybody.

Hm... That was really nice.

I seem to see leaves, hills, autumn, something a little sad, maybe walking somewhere...

How about "Sadly Walking thru the Hills of Autumn"? :D

Or maybe just "Autumn".

Hm... That was really nice.

I seem to see leaves, hills, autumn, something a little sad, maybe walking somewhere...

How about "Sadly Walking thru the Hills of Autumn"? :D

Or maybe just "Autumn".

How about "Cool Breezes" or "Reflections on a Uke"

I think I may just smush both of your ideas togther because I'm really liking the interpretations.

Thanks

it may be a little late, but i agree with jjsdad on the autumn feeling.

something like Autumn Desiring. i dont know i cant give an explanation..

No idea on an actual title. But I listened to it several times. I liked it a lot.

I think that some of the chords in there sounded very traditional-hawaiian. And I think what it sort of reminded me of was walking slowly on the beach at Waikiki late at night holding hands and sort of just letting your mind wander. Like around 10 PM, when it's not too late to be sketchy, but late enough that there aren't swarms of tourists around. Its just a few scatterd couples, maybe a bunch of crazy people in the water paddle boarding or playing late-night chicken.

No idea how that helps, but I'm just throwing it out there. I didn't really get the autumn feeling though. It was much more of a daybreak feeling if anything. And the images that came to my mind were sitting at the edge of a serene pond, and that described walk in waikiki at night. A bit of a solitude kind of vibe.

i don't know but the "when the autumn come to us" is the best:]

when i listen this song, i see start of autumn, trees get leaves out, and lil wind creating small wortexes of leaves.. The brown collor try to get domination over the collors ;] :bowdown:

btw.: Very nice song, try to add some echo :eek:]]

"rain drops" (but thats kinda copying snowflakes)

or "through the rain". its something i would like to hear if i was sad on a rainy day, staring outdise the window with a mug of hot cocoa.

or if you have a kid name it "______'s lullaby"

btw.: Very nice song, try to add some echo :eek:]]

duly noted. trying to find a good balance for it though. when i tried it the first time, it sounded like repetitive chaos and abandoned the idea for now. lol

How about, "This song is so good it will make deach never want to record anything".

deach is so godly that if we heard his voice and talent our heads would explode because of its pure, unadulterated awesomeness.

Top Bottom