"I'm A Whole Lot Wilder Than I Look"

H

Hippie Dribble

g'day everyone

This is a little ditty I recorded earlier today, from a 1930 film short, "At Your Service", with George Burns and Gracie Allen.

I used a Collings UC2.

Another one of those short, sweet tunes from that era. Hope you like it!

This is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKF7waJ-QCM

Just by the way, if anyone wants chords and/or lyric transcriptions for any of these tunes I'm putting up, just PM me and I'll send them along to you.

Blessings all!!! :)

This is great eugene... Loving your videos even more than your cd's.. Did you know your on my ipod now?! :)

I have to ask.. Did you do these songs in one take? Keep on recording!!

Aloha Bruddah Jon,
Wow...It is Sweet....loved it man!!! You da man!!! and your sweet collins...so jealous of your playing and your collins....thanks for sharing...MM Stan..

You're great and entertaining. I really like your style!
DAP

thanks so much guys for your kind and encouraging words. It gives me confidence to keep recording some more songs. And thanks for making postive feedback on the channel itself. I really appreciate it a lot. And Carrie, most of the ones so far I've done in one take, because I know them all very well. I'm saving some others til I know them a little better...:eek: On a couple of the outside ones we were interrupted by a dog barking which set off a cacophony of animal responses around the farm akin to Noah's Ark!!! Oh well, peaceful farm life, eh? :p

Top Bottom