Just When I Needed You Most

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Many of you on UU will not know this song. It was recorded 32 years ago by Randy VanWarmer. Even for me, the 70's are a blur (curiously I remember the 60's really well).

I really don't know why I decided to record this song. I think I got the tune more or less right though.

Ken, great as always. Keep em' comin'

That's fantastic. Would love to be able to play like that. Imagine the money you could make busking!

Ken, great as always. Keep em' comin'

Thanks Leroy. I should post a couple from LA in the next few days.

That's fantastic. Would love to be able to play like that. Imagine the money you could make busking!

I have tried busking and it is not always great fun. I found it hard to make money.

Aloha Ken,
Sweet man...nice job...I remember the song well....brings back memories...In think we have similar tastes...around the same times...Thanks again, Happy Strummings...MM Stan

Lovely, as always.
The 70's are a blur for me too but that is because I was busy starting a family and not paying close attention to songs and movies and pop culture of the time. Oh heck, it is all a blur. I barely know what I did last week. Anyway I love everything you post.
Roxhum

Aloha Ken,
Sweet man...nice job...I remember the song well....brings back memories...In think we have similar tastes...around the same times...Thanks again, Happy Strummings...MM Stan

We may well have, Stan.

Off to California tomorrow. I'll need to think of something to record when I'm there.

Lovely, as always.
The 70's are a blur for me too but that is because I was busy starting a family and not paying close attention to songs and movies and pop culture of the time. Oh heck, it is all a blur. I barely know what I did last week. Anyway I love everything you post.
Roxhum

I was going to say that I'm in your part of the world tomorrow. But I have just checked and California is pretty big. From top to bottom it is about as far as from where I live to Switzerland.

That was excellent, Ken, and a real blast from the past.
I was going to make a joke about a girl used to know who drove a transit but with a name like Randy VanWarmer there's no more needs saying.
Tony

Thanks Ken!! A GREAT song and even grater playing! I really enjoyed it, only wish I colud play it like that!!!

Many of you on UU will not know this song. I think I got the tune more or less right though.
Many UUer's ain't as old as us, and you played it just as I remember it on the radio. A very sweet tune, thanks.
DAP

Another great song and yet another great rendition!! Thanks Ken!!!

Great arrangement, Ken. I remember that song fondly.

For me, the 70s were a blur but that was largely due to some stuff that we would roll in paper, ignite, and then inhale!!!! (Oh, yeah, followed by the muchies). Remember those good ole days?

Oh yeah, I remember it. Haven't heard it in a long time but it's a great song and you did your usual bang-up job on it!

John

Top Bottom