Chord help

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have been playing a couple months now and am getting better at chord changes. I would like to know of any links where I can find chords up the neck. There aren't that many frets I figure I should use them all! :) thanks for the help. rem

g'day rem

I'm not really sure of any internet links to pass on, but I'd like to recommend one book in particular mate, especially if you're looking at working on 2nd and 3rd postion chords etc...

It's called "Treasury of Ukulele Chords" by Roy Sakuma. Fabulous resource for a lifetime of ukeing!!!

thanks for the help! I just ordered the book! Can't wait to get it! rem

Thanks MM Stan! I was looking at that but I figured that I would have to print and bind anyway. I am hoping the book is "usable". rem

I have been playing a couple months now and am getting better at chord changes. I would like to know of any links where I can find chords up the neck. There aren't that many frets I figure I should use them all! :) thanks for the help. rem
I have one four positions for each chord...Hawaiian Style Ukulele volume 2/ intermediate....comes with a CD..
Ukulele pua pua $19.95(when I got it three years ago)
Publisher: Ken Nishimoto
UkeTree Records Corporation
2490 Kalakaua Ave. #19B
Honolulu 96815
copyright in 2005......I hope it helps...MM Stan

Last edited:
Top Bottom