I want your insight! Come with me to NAMM!

Mim

Reaction score
Only if you want to!

I have a cheap phone. But it does take pictures and it does send texts. And I have just figured out how to send those things to my Mim's Ukes facebook! (I am so proud of myself for this).

So, if anyone wants to peek into my NAMM happenings, you can "like" Mim's Ukes on facebook (the local business one, not Mim's Ukes the person, though you are welcome to be my friend too! Because it makes me happy and makes me feel special, but that will be more Mim as the person not Mim's Ukes the business).

Why do I want you to peek in? OPINIONS! It would help me soooo much! You guys were a lifesaver during Summer NAMM! Some of you own, have played, or know about some of the brands by a more first hand knowledge. You play them every day, have heard them in a non-loud setting, and the input would be so valuable!!! I will take pictures, ask what you think of a particulate uke, brand, model, etc. Plus I will just post text and pictures of the whole journey and whatever coolness is happening around me.

BUT... Only if you want to!

Then after NAMM you can "unlike" me and I wont be offended. I promise! Because I dont want this to seem like a ploy to just get people to like me on facebook. It really isn't! I just think it would be fun to feel like I have my UU family with me!

I leave in about 2 hours! I am supposed to be asleep! TOOOOO EXCITED! I even put a facebook post about it :)!

Awesome idea Mim and really thoughtful of you. There are so many of us who would love so much to experience NAMM and you've given us the opportunity to feel a bit closer to the action. Bravo! :)

Thanks! Oh, and I am hoping to be able to add video now and then! And I will have Sally (Salukulady) & Tim from Ukeeku.com with me! So make sure you check out his site for reviews as well!

My bosses will be there but left me behind to run the store. I'm jealous.

Aloha MIM,
How sweet and thoughtful of you girl....would be nice some shots of the event...I am disabled and cannot be there...I appriciate it very much...could you post it here, if that's not asking too much!!
Your UU Friend, Stan

Mim, as if anyone would 'unfriend' or 'unlike' you :) Thanks for inviting us to experience this through your camera and your reports. It's a loooong way from Adelaide to NAMM, but now I'm right there with you. Enjoy it for us, too.

Next best thing to being there. Thanks for inviting us.

Top Bottom