New Uke Kala KA-ASLAS Lacewood from MGM

Swedgin

Reaction score
All's good!

Last edited:
Personally, I wouldn't really care. It isn't something that I think anyone but you is going to notice, and I don't think it's going to have any impact on how it plays. If you like the uke otherwise, I'd say it's a beauty mark that makes it unique. :p

On the other hand, if it really bothers you that much, call up MGM and talk to him about it.

Personally, I wouldn't really care. It isn't something that I think anyone but you is going to notice, and I don't think it's going to have any impact on how it plays. If you like the uke otherwise, I'd say it's a beauty mark that makes it unique. :p

On the other hand, if it really bothers you that much, call up MGM and talk to him about it.

I agree. If it does not affect the sound and playability, and you really love the uke, I would keep it. However, I would contact MGM and let him know, maybe he can do something for you!

That is kind of bizarre - it almost looks like the factory used some kind of pressed blade to make the slots or something, and it got out of alignment. Personally, it wouldn't bother me that much as long as the setup was right, but it is strange - I don't think I've seen anything like it. Mike will take care of you though - that's the + of buying from people vs. a faceless machine. :)

@ MGM: I am really impressed with your customer service. It is a pleasure to see someone who stands behind what they sell. rem

Top Bottom