NEW from Vineyard Ukulele

Uke Republic

Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

Vineyard now offers a travel/thin body tenor with custom bag and also soprano,concert,tenor reg sizes.
The Travel list @ $265.00 with bag and the soprano is list $140.00
The Zebra series is a very high quality laminate.
Vineyard is also offering water resistant uke bags 20mm more info soon on those.

Attachments

• TK-Z-88TL Package.jpg
    TK-Z-88TL Package.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 7
  • TK-Z-88 Front & Back.jpg
    TK-Z-88 Front & Back.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 7
Those look nice. I know Vineland has had Zebra Wood for a long time, and the one I saw (almost 2 years ago) was very nice. Interesting binding detail, is the rosette the same pattern?

–Lori

My first (and second) ukes are Vineyards and they both play well. Guitar Merchant has three or four of the new zebra woods on the wall. They're bitchin'. I play them whenever I pass through the store. It helps break them in and when people pick them up, they are in tune. Vineyard does a good job on their instruments.

Aloha Mike AKA...Uke Republic,
Thanks for the heads up....looks awesome, does it only come in zebrawood? nice price too.....soo tempted....and the free bag...Thanks for Sharing, Happy Strummings, MM Stan:iwant::):):)

Aloha Mike AKA...Uke Republic,
Thanks for the heads up....looks awesome, does it only come in zebrawood? nice price too.....soo tempted....and the free bag...Thanks for Sharing, Happy Strummings, MM Stan:iwant::):):)
Aloha Stan
It's only available in Zebrawood for now but they tell other things are in the works.
Thanks for checking it out and the positive vibe you always bring:
)
-Mike / Ukerepublic

Top Bottom