FS: Lanikai LK-1C Solid Koa Concert Ukulele w/ CASE

specialmike

Reaction score
Hi All!

I am selling my Lanikai LK-1C because I never play it anymore. To be honest, I never really played it to begin with :D It's practically brand new!

I'd like to sell it for $420 shipped (or best offer). Originally, the ukulele Retailed for $899.00!!!

I bought this ukulele from a fellow uker on Ukulele Underground.
It is amazing instrument. Currently, I have it strung with a low G, however you can string it with a high G if you'd like. Both sound amazing.

The Koa on this particular ukulele is very pretty. It does not have a curly koa rating, however it's high gloss finish makes it look amazing! All of the frets are functioning, in other words, no buzzing.
Mahogany neck with 19 fret rosewood fingerboard
Abalone dot inlays
Rosewood bridge with white bridge pins
Tusq nut & saddle
Grover open geared tuners
Handcrafted in Kaneohe, O'ahu Hawaii.

These ukuleles are no longer made by Lanikai. Back when the dinosaurs were still young, the same people who made Kanilea had produced these ukuleles for Lanikai. The craftsmanship is amazing and the quality is superb. The only difference between a Lanikai LK-1C and the Kanile'a K-1 Concert is the binding and about $400!!!!

If you are interested, please email me at specialmike@gmail.com because I rarely check Ukulele Underground.

Thank You For Looking!

Attachments

• IMG_3004.jpg
    IMG_3004.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3005.jpg
    IMG_3005.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3003.jpg
    IMG_3003.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
bump because I uploaded some pictures!! :D SOME BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!

bump because I uploaded some pictures!! :D SOME BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!

I will vouch for this instrument. It is very lovely and has a very nice sound. It is a great uke and it has been cared for very well.

I will vouch for this instrument. It is very lovely and has a very nice sound. It is a great uke and it has been cared for very well.

and we all know that John is a standup guy. Look at that 8000+ posts, the man is a guru XD Thanks John.

wow, that's a beauty. I have finally decided I like the concert size best and have been thinking KOA. been looking at the K's, and really am interested in the Kanilea. Could you post a picture of the back, and the tuners. looks to be geared, I prefer friction, but geared wouldn't be a dealbreaker. mAY have to sell one of mine to buy it. The one I play the least is the "63 Gibson Baritone. Anyone interested?

Attachments

• GIBSON KE 003.jpg
    GIBSON KE 003.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 40
  • GIBSON KE 004.jpg
    GIBSON KE 004.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
this is what we call the "look at this advertisement again" bump

Beautiful Uke there! Bump and a friendly suggestion. Perhaps lower your asking price. For example, Scotty's music on Kauai offers the superconcert version of this uke brandnew with case for about the same price. Just saying....

aloha braddah.

Good luck!

Top Bottom