Which Ukadelic Kala do you like?

Forgot to mention March/April should be the release time and expect to pay under $100.00 for them
Kala has a resonator, 8 string tenor and new accessories to name few coming in 2011!
Can't wait to get em in and oh the tattoo uke looks coooooool!

I just glanced at them on Kala's website last night and they really didn't do anything for me, maybe in person one would catch my eye. I guess I'm just to much a traditionalist...or probably just old and stodgy!!

I bought this Kala Tiki uke recently. It was designed for the Wine Country ukulele Festival in St. Helena, CA, and since I was at that festival this past year, I thought it would be nice to have one.

attachment.php

I'm a wood man, myself (does that sound as bad as I think it does ;-)
Or at a strech a bit of plain black or sunburst.
I love that the companies are making the effort on all the painted ukes, though. Just not for me.

at 0:12 of that video, to the viewer's right side of the screen: does that look like a banjolele with a Flea/Fluke headstock to anyone else?

That tyed dyed uke looks really cool!!! I also like the Tiki Uke as well!!!

at 0:12 of that video, to the viewer's right side of the screen: does that look like a banjolele with a Flea/Fluke headstock to anyone else?

Great catch! That looks like Jim Beloff standing behind it, which would support your theory of a Banjo Flea sighting.

I want the Tie-Dye one!!!! I cannot wait for these to be available.

I like the tropical moonlight and daylight, and the tuxedo.

do these painted ukes have wood or plastic backs?

they all look awesome :D +1 on the tiki too. though i have to say, i'm really in love with kala's flame mahogany :drool:

I came away from the Southeast UkeTogether with a Kala Flame Mahogany Concert, and it's a great uke for the price. Really pretty wood. Also picked up a Kala Watermelon. Even with all the Ukadelic models, if I were to go for a Kala novelty uke, it would be the watermelon again.

Top Bottom