I have a feeling that UAS is about to explode in epidemic proportions

cletus

Reaction score
Well, there's the fancy new Kala ukes. Mainland has cool banjo ukes, and now apparently Fluke does, too.
Today I heard of an interesting super concert pineapple from Mainland. What else will be on the peoples wish lists before the month is over?

Well, there's the fancy new Kala ukes. Mainland has cool banjo ukes, and now apparently Fluke does, too.
Today I heard of an interesting super concert pineapple from Mainland. What else will be on the peoples wish lists before the month is over?

Well the Ohana 2M and the 5 string tenor and our exclusive USA made Sailor Brand Ukulele http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sailor-Brand-Ukulele-Co/178196065538663 Plus new stuff from Kiwaya,Pono, Flamenco tenors from LoPrinzi, Vineyards thinbody tenor, cool new stuff etc!

My wish list as of right now
Super Concert Pineapple- the only thing stopping me so far was the size of pineapples I could afford
TallGrassUkes personal sound hole bamboo affair- need need need it
Vita Uke- Ohana probably
a 7" May-Bell Banjo-uke
A steel string electric (I have resorted to building one)
and I already have ten...my wife is gonna KILL me

My wish list as of right now
[..]
TallGrassUkes personal sound hole bamboo affair- need need need it
Ditto - I believe I will want one too -- they just have to start shipping internationally and I'm on. :)
I'm also interested in the Ohana 5-string tenor, I thought it was supposed to come out last year.. anyway, when it arrives on the market I'll have to take a look at what price point it comes at, of course.

think you're right cletus. aaahh, the dreaded NAMM bug will spread like wildfire. No doubt lots of juicy new offerings on the way.

Hmmmm....looks like lots of extra shifts at work, or else it's tap water and rice for the wife and kids. :eek:

Top Bottom