while my guitar gently weeps FINISHED

ur now added to the my list of people younger and better than me. Did u get the tabs from Dom?? or your ear?? etc..

youtube.com/ukuleleskill
video tutorial.. thank you

Great job of putting this together. I've watched the tutorials from ukuleleskill and I give him props for being able to work through it and provide the help to others. Unfortunately, there are a number of errors throughout those vids and I see that you are reproducing some of them in your performance. From what I recall you have a pretty decent ear yourself. I would put it to the test on a few of the parts by listening to Jake's original video and then comparing it to what you hear yourself play.

Better yet, if you email me directly from my website I will help you out if you'd like. I responded to your PM regarding Dragon but have yet to receive an email from you.

Great job of putting this together. I've watched the tutorials from ukuleleskill and I give him props for being able to work through it and provide the help to others. Unfortunately, there are a number of errors throughout those vids and I see that you are reproducing some of them in your performance. From what I recall you have a pretty decent ear yourself. I would put it to the test on a few of the parts by listening to Jake's original video and then comparing it to what you hear yourself play.

Better yet, if you email me directly from my website I will help you out if you'd like. I responded to your PM regarding Dragon but have yet to receive an email from you.

What a great offer. I'm jump on that if I were you. It's like Jedi training from the master himself.

I went to your website and I don't get what you mean by "directly from the site"... :confused: and I will accept that offer, I also noticed the diferences in the turoial and the way jake plays it, thanks

i found where to email you but when I click it the mac automatically brings up an e-mail window but only gives me a choice betwee .mac, pop, imap, or exchange and I dont know what to do... Ill try it on my pc..

I went to your website and I don't get what you mean by "directly from the site"... :confused: and I will accept that offer, I also noticed the diferences in the turoial and the way jake plays it, thanks

Sorry about that. On the main page there is a link on the right in the white box that says "Email Dominator".

wow

just wow

Double wow...

How many hours did you have to practice that to do it in one take (I assume it was one take since I didn't see any kind of break in the video...)?

I think I'll just leave my ukulele in the closet now and go play with my iTouch...
:worship::worship:

Double wow...

How many hours did you have to practice that to do it in one take (I assume it was one take since I didn't see any kind of break in the video...)?

I think I'll just leave my ukulele in the closet now and go play with my iTouch...
:worship::worship:

uh this was the second take actually, but I had just learned the ending about 20 minutes before

Great job man... Soundin' good :D

Top Bottom