No Rain

Cokecan72

Reaction score
None from me for a while then like a bus 2 come along...
This one is No Rain by Blind Mellon, a song from my younger years that makes me smile and reminds me of Sunnier times
A few random vid effects plonked on there just for the hek of it

Keep on Strummin :)

Aloha Dan, you Da man!!!!
Nice touch brother, Your playing and singing reminds me of somebody but I just can't figure it out now....Anyways nice job and loved the mixing of the video too....Thanks for sharing, Happy Strummings!!MM Stan
Real Cool Brother!...

Aloha Dan, you Da man!!!!
Nice touch brother, Your playing and singing reminds me of somebody but I just can't figure it out now....Anyways nice job and loved the mixing of the video too....Thanks for sharing, Happy Strummings!!MM Stan
Real Cool Brother!...

Your too kind Sir.. Once again i'm honoured by your comment.. Glad you like this little blast from my past.. Take Care my friend and Keep on strummin Buddy :)

That took me back a little ways. Great Job!

That was a fabulous job!! I love that song, and it is one of those happy songs for sure... Thanks a lot.. all your effects are fun to watch.. What do you use?

That took me back a little ways. Great Job!

Why thank you, Glad that you enjoyed it, Cheers for commenting :)

That was a fabulous job!! I love that song, and it is one of those happy songs for sure... Thanks a lot.. all your effects are fun to watch.. What do you use?

Its a great little happy song that holds some good time memorys for me and reminds me of sunnier times.. Glad you like my little version of it.. The effects are from AVS Video Editor, which is what i use to edit my vids before posting them.. Thanks again, Keep on strummin :)

Top Bottom