Bohemian Rhapsody - Jake's arrangement on new Mya Moe

Nuprin

Reaction score
This is real sloppy...I was having problems sleeping last night so I did this at about 3 in the morning. Probably should have waited until today when I was a little more awake but what's done is done. Anyway, my cover of Jake's Bohemian Rhapsody played on my new Mya Moe. YouTube is compressing the audio strangely so the uke sounds a little different than it does in person. Big thanks to Dominator for all his help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sdDVNExG64

This is real sloppy...I was having problems sleeping last night so I did this at about 3 in the morning. Probably should have waited until today when I was a little more awake but what's done is done. Anyway, my cover of Jake's Bohemian Rhapsody played on my new Mya Moe. YouTube is compressing the audio strangely so the uke sounds a little different than it does in person. Big thanks to Dominator for all his help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sdDVNExG64
Aloha Nuprin,
Sounded sweet to me, nice job...awesome looking and sounding uke....not to bright but
just right..what do you have it plugged into???just wondering...Thanks for sharing,
Happy Strummings!! MM Stan:):)

Awesome sounding/looking uke; MyaMoes are superb instruments. Great playing.

Edit: From watching your videos, you have many nice ukes and great songs.

Last edited:
Aloha Nuprin,
Sounded sweet to me, nice job...awesome looking and sounding uke....not to bright but
just right..what do you have it plugged into???just wondering...Thanks for sharing,
Happy Strummings!! MM Stan:):)

No pickup in it...yet. Just miked with a tiny touch of reverb added during the mix.

Nice dude, I like the wood a lot. How do you like the tuner? You should do a video with comparison of a reg. tuner and the peterson, I know a thread just sparked up about that.

awesome playing Nuprin. That uke sure is a beauty mate. Loved your rendition of the song, so much feeling there...

Aloha Nuprin,
Totally blown away......your rendition is awesome, your stage presence with so much emotions speaks loudly of your passion of music and the ukulele. BRAVO my friend, BRAVO indeed..................BO.............

nice job. quite talented ecen at 3am

Great job Bruddah!

Top Bottom