Slow to catch on!

pastyman

Reaction score
Seems that we in UK are even further away from things than one might imagine. Recently there has been an advert on the telly where a certain tune has caught the imagination and it has now been played on the radio on a number of occasions and the singer/player has been "discovered" ...... Yes, IZ has finally made it in the UK. So many people have been asking about him and cant believe that he sang "Over the rainbow" so long ago, or that he has been gone for so long. I am tempted to try to get them to play some of his other stuff as well.
I did my very poor version of a couple of his songs at the weekly pub do last night and they went down very well.

Seems that we in UK are even further away from things than one might imagine. Recently there has been an advert on the telly where a certain tune has caught the imagination and it has now been played on the radio on a number of occasions and the singer/player has been "discovered" ...... Yes, IZ has finally made it in the UK. So many people have been asking about him and cant believe that he sang "Over the rainbow" so long ago, or that he has been gone for so long. I am tempted to try to get them to play some of his other stuff as well.
I did my very poor version of a couple of his songs at the weekly pub do last night and they went down very well.
Better late than never:) Pubs and ukuleles are a very good combination, I'll have a pint of Tetleys and a soprano please!

Top Bottom