Pono PC0 Concert Uke w/ pickup <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

musiccityuker

Reaction score
Pono PC0 "concert" ukulele w/ K&K "Twin Shot" passive pickup. C-Tuned "High"G." Solid mahogany. Gloss finish. Includes custom Koolau hard shell case. Excellent condition. Always humidified in case. Excellent playing action. One owner. Non-smoking and non-pets home. Lost my job and regrouping. $199 OBO. Prefer PayPal. You pay shipping of your choice. Email: ukuleleguy@att.net

Attachments

• IMG_0545.jpg
    IMG_0545.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0546.jpg
    IMG_0546.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0538.jpg
    IMG_0538.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 50
I'm sorry you have to sell it. I had the exact 'Uke & can attest to its
excellent playability acoustically or electronically. The fit & finish was excellent for its price 'niche'.
I passed it on only because i didnt play it amped that often. The new owner
will be a happy one.

YOU have mail. It would go perfectly with my PONO Tenor. Thanks

great score Uncle. A little sister for her big brother. They make very pretty and sweet sounding ukes, eh :)

Turns out I can't get his deal done as I bid on a Koaloha and I never thought I had a chance of winning it,,,,,,well I did so, I can't get em' both. This is a great deal for someone.

Thanks for Your Interest!

First time I've marketed anything on the UU marketplace. I must say the response was incredible! Thanks to all. Sent it off to its new happy home in New Jersey (Just east of Maui) this afternoon. Hated to part with my Pono but... there will be others down the road... UAS is still strong... just suppressed right now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom