"It Had To Be You"

NatalieS

Reaction score
I haven't done a video in a long time! The other night I was improvising and decided to put the video camera on. Beware, it was late at night, and my dogs were the main feature of this vid. :D

Although a little quiet, the Kamaka (I'm assuming you're using your pineapple) sounds wonderful! You've also got a beautiful voice Natalie! Cute corgis also!

Beautiful! Your corgi's seemed to really enjoy it too. You've got a great voice & the uke sounds sweet. Is that your Kamaka Pineapple?

Although a little quiet, the Kamaka (I'm assuming you're using your pineapple) sounds wonderful! You've also got a beautiful voice Natalie! Cute corgis also!

Beautiful! Your corgi's seemed to really enjoy it too. You've got a great voice & the uke sounds sweet. Is that your Kamaka Pineapple?

Thanks for the comments. Yes that's my Kamaka (I love it to pieces). My dogs love listening to uke. Whenever I start playing they find the nearest cushy pillow and settle down for a nap.

I agree it's pretty quiet, Nuprin. I hope to do a string comparison video for my Kamaka in the next week or so, and I'll be sure to sit right in front of the camera.

Aloha Natalie,
Must have been a nice evening...and you and you Kamaka sounds so sweet...what a lucky audience..you have and so cute..I really enjoyed it too...your voice is so relaxing...thanks for sharing, Happy Strummings,
MM Stan
It was a treat for me too!!!weeeeeeee...

They were lovely. Oh and you were good too.
Roxhum

Gosh that was lovely...have you noticed the Corgi's eyes throughout the Video?? It was almost like he was thinking your lyrics...

Thanks for sharing

whoaaah. Gorgeous Nat. Aaaaah, two pals in love :love:....you've got such a lovely voice mate. Awesome, awesome job.

Wow, thanks for the comments everyone! I do love old-timey songs and tend to gravitate towards them. My next song to learn is "It's Only a Paper Moon".

Please keep them coming.

Lovely voice and beautifully sung.

I'd love to hear more of your chording if possible.
I, too, really enjoy the 'old-timey' songs (see my MP3s link below).

I'm working on getting my song sheets onto my 4shared.com site
so people who want to can play along with the MP3s.

Anyway, thanks for sharing and...

keep uke'in',

Uncle Rod, I'd love to see that songbook! I looked at your MP3 site and it's pretty extensive and includes tons of songs I'd love to learn.

Top Bottom