Ukulele Fun Buid Contest

Vic D

Reaction score
A team of uke builders from Ukulele Underground have collaborated in a build of an awesome soprano uke loosely (heh) based on the vintage Martin. You can see a video of the uke here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cDsIacTLIc

Fun build contest. The contest is... make a funny video. There are no rules, just make the funniest video and it's yours. You don't even have to own a ukulele, you just have to want this one. You can even collaborate with others... it's all game, man. I'd really love to have an "audience" vote on the best video. I guess that would mean asking the UU subscribers to vote on their favorite contestant, dunno if that's workable but it would be great if so. If that's not possible then I have a list of UU folks in mind for judges.

Make sure to mention in the video title that it's for the Ukulele Underground Fun Build contest.

Edit; I guess I should have read the how to sticky, let's make the contest a month then.

Let the fun begin. Contest ends on 2/16/2011.

This will probably be a yearly thing.
Good luck!
-Vic

Last edited:
Aloha Vic, Brad and all,
It truely is a sweet little instrument...thanks for sharing....Happy Stummings!! MM Stan

Last edited:
Last edited:
Mendel, you didn't make me laugh. I do, however, need a moment to change my britches...

I just made a very short video. ...SNIP ... Check out my video here:

Think I won (the staring contest, that is) - you looked down just before you went all "in your face" at the end.

What a rad uke! I think I may have fallen in love. I'll try to think of something funny .

The judges of this video will be me and a group of my friends all stoned out of our minds. When all of the entries are submitted I will invite them over and we will totally defile our bodies with substances and then watch your videos. Once we come to a unanimous conclusion the winner will be announced. A video will be made of our reactions to the entries and will be submitted for your enjoyment.

Good luck!
--Vic

Last edited:
Top Bottom