Mya Moe Koa Concert Tradition <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

g'day gang

I have up for sale a Mya Moe Koa Concert Tradition Ukulele.

The uke is in mint condition.

It features:
* Koa body and neck
* maple end and heel graft
* radiused, ebony fretboard
* geared peghead tuners
* rosewood bridge
* bone nut and saddle
* hand-rubbed oil finish

The uke comes with a burgundy hardshell case.

why I am selling: Too many ukes and not enough cash. I find myself playing my Mya Moe soprano more; this one is just not getting played enough.

This uke is beautiful. Intonation is spot on, action is low, smooth as silk to play. No issues. Currently strung with aquilas, but I would recommend buyer restring with worth clears to bring out the best in this Mya Moe. Just my personal preference.

Current retail is $800 and waiting list for a Mya Moe ukulele is 6 months. I am asking $700 shipped to anywhere in the world.

Please PM me if you have any additional questions or would like more pictures. For anyone wanting to experience the joy of playing a concert scale Mya Moe then here is your chance! Cheers everyone and thanks much for looking! :)

Pictures below...

Aloha Eugene,
Are you kidding, you letting this beauty go....wow I'm speechless....it's awesome!!
:iwant::iwant: now you're making me think real hard.....sheesh....MM Stan

BEAUTIFUL, how bout a pict of back, and closeup of that cool headstock.

no worries strumsilly. Will do so first thing in the morning. It's getting on towards 1am here and I've had it for tonight.

Dude, you're KILLING me here.

:drool:

This is an awesome deal. If I didn't already have a deposit in with Mya Moe, I'd snatch it up. I bought a uke from Eugene a couple of months ago, and he got it to me in less than a week, all the way from Australia.

In response to strymsilly's request, here are some more pics of the Mya Moe: back, headstock and side views...

DSCF5239.jpgDSCF5240.jpgDSCF5241.jpgDSCF5242.jpg

I have a plan. If 35 UU'ers will send me $20 , We can buy this and take turns with it. A time share. that way I get to play an instrument I can't afford[read - my wife would have a stroke] .I already put in my $20, so I get to go first.

Sorry man, but seeing the uke next to those boots:uhoh: put me off on buying it.:wallbash:

I remain your tallest fan.:worship:

Tempting, but too ironic, since it was made a couple of hours drive away.

Eugene, I tried responding to your PM but your PM box is full.

Thankyou for looking everyone. The ukulele is now sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom