Soprano Stringers.

UkuleleBlake

Reaction score
As we all know, ukulele strings in particular are hard to come by for many of us. Which sadly leaves many of us unknowing of what strings to by for certain types of music we want to play on our ukes. This thread is specifically for Soprano ukulele string advice, help, reviews, and questions. Any knowledge of wear to buy and what to buy would be greatly appreciated.

Well, around where I live most Guitar Shops/Music shops DO sell Uke strings. The thing is I have to ask, and then they dig them out from behind 50 packs of Guitar Strings. I also order mine online.

. . . where to buy and what to buy would be greatly appreciated.
There are several manufacturers of soprano strings and everyone will have their favs. Worth, Aquilla, D'Addario, Ko'olau, Hilo and so on. Check out the following links:
Uke World, Elderly Music, MGM

Last edited:
Both my local music stores had strings, but only D-tuning. I asked and they both are going to stock C-tuning now. I just picked up my first pair of new c-tuning D'addarios today.

The D'Addarios that I put on my Johnson Soprano made it sound soooo much better and they feel better than the stock ones that are on my Kala's

I need to get a set for my new Kala's.

Top Bottom