Lovely Koaloha Pikake Soprano - near mint - good price<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamaka Rocka

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi- Check out this nice Koaloha Soprano. It is in new or near-new condition. It sounds great, and the intonation is good too. It sounds very similar to my old Kamaka soprano. The uke has a new set of Aquila strings on it.

$325 including shipping in the continental US. I'll include a cheap gig bag too. PM or post any questions.

PayPal is preferred, but if you prefer to pay by money order, just let me know.

DSC_0750.jpg

DSC_0751.jpg

DSC_0759.jpg

DSC_0758.jpg

Last edited:
Required photo with my username (click to enlarge if you must):

how much would the shipping cost to the netherlands (EU)

Good lord will somebody buy this....the temptation is killing me. Surely you are not all as broke as I am !!??

Good lord will somebody buy this....the temptation is killing me. Surely you are not all as broke as I am !!??

Go for it... "I've already got one."

I would if I could but the cost of the uke + the additional 70$ shipping And about 22.5% of import taxes and custom fees its too expensive XD

PM Sent. Check box.

Very interesting but I'm from Thailand. Shipping cost is a trouble for me and it is main reason I have to suppress from it.

Sent you a PM, please contact me.

Thank you for all of the interest. I have now responded to all PM's. This one is almost sold (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom