Confused

mendel

Reaction score
Why isn't there any tab for any of Jake Shimabukuro's music online anywhere??? Does he have a Tab book out or something!?!? Im a noob, so I'd love some information.

Jake's record company has insisted that all tabs be taken down. Supposedly he has been working on a tab book but it has been long in the works and there's no word (at least that I know of) of when it will be released.

If you want to learn one of Jake's songs, I would suggest Blue Roses Falling.

It is actually a lot easier than you may think. But that doesn't mean you will sound like Jake. But even a noob version will sound pretty good.

Go onto youtube and watch different covers of the song that show what notes are being played. Also there is a great video of Jake playing it on a dock that gives some good fretboard views.

It starts off with a G chord. Learn a little at a time and take notes.

I hope this makes up for melting your brain the other day.

John

Why isn't there any tab for any of Jake Shimabukuro's music online anywhere??? Does he have a Tab book out or something!?!? Im a noob, so I'd love some information.

Sony made everyone pull the tabs. Dominator had great tabs that he took offline because of Sony's push to get them off the 'net.

Top Bottom