Just a Closer Walk with Thee - Pono MTD

wildjimbo

Reaction score
Sitting around, it's late, and I conned my wife into holding the video camera for a moment.

Yup, it's just once through, but it's free, and won't take much of your time. I'll leave all the variations to your imagination. :p

Thanks for humoring me. :rolleyes:

Aloha wildjimbo,
That was awesome dude..real nice...watched it a few times...thanks for sharing and enjoyed it very much!! Happy Strummings!! MM Stan

Thanks guys. Should have taken more time to do it, but like most stuff I do it's usually a "now or probably later this decade" sort of deal. I've spent most of the day noodling with it (in the car, much to my family's chagrin). I found a few neat twists, and if I was any good with tabledit I'd transcribe so when I finally get back to the tune I'll have a frame of reference - maybe I'll give it a whirl.

-=Jim

Really nice. Enjoyed that a lot - you need to "share" more often...

John

Here's a tabbed out arrangement. It's not exactly like the video, but I'm lousy at transcribing stuff. I also avoided tabbing out most of the strumming fills; I think it'll be easy enough to figure out where you might want to strum or whatever.

Just a Closer Walk with Thee - TAB

I'm not really familiar with how the ukulele community is, but the banjo community (my "real" home) just gobbles up tabs. :)

Thanks again for the compliments.

Very nicely played and expert cam holding:)
DAP

Great job by the wife.

Not bad yourself!

Keep uke'in',

re: my wife's camera skills...

Over the years she's been subjected to much camera holding. This new little Flip Mino is nice, but particularly hard to hold steady.

I had my son recording me, but his work would make even the most salty sailor seasick.

I'm always (even if I rarely act like it) appreciative of my wife's steady hand. :)

Top Bottom