Ain't no sunshine .....

thanks!

Great way to start my new week - loved the song, you've got good pipes, and from the look of things in the background, we should be seeing you playing a whole stable of ukes!

Thanks, another good one. I love your stuff and appreciate being able to download the songs.
Roxhum

Cool, brother! Great cover of a soulful song.

Aloha Big Al,
A good way to start the morning ... just love the song and a nice rendition...enjoyed it very much!! what's that uke you have there
with that fender type neck or charvel...he he,,,it sounds so cool too!!! thanks for sharing....Happy Strummings! MM Stan..

Great song and a great job done!!! Mahalo for posting it for us!!!

Aloha Big Al,
A good way to start the morning ... just love the song and a nice rendition...enjoyed it very much!! what's that uke you have there
with that fender type neck or charvel...he he,,,it sounds so cool too!!! thanks for sharing....Happy Strummings! MM Stan..

It's the Telecaster shaped Mahalo, Stan - Electro Acoustic - only £17.50 second hand from Ebay but I love it. (I know how to push the boat out .. LOL)

You Rule! excellent voice, cool strummin.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Much appreciated.

I love your voice, man! How's that Tele-uke? I've been considering it for a little while now.

Thanks Tic Toc.
I've got two Tele-ukes - both Mahalo - a black one and a sunburst.
I love 'em both - unbeatable value for money in my opinion.

Bill Withers would be proud. Loved it.

Top Bottom